The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it.
In May, do an alignment-based yoga! Discover Iyengar yoga, a yoga reknown for its precision and rigor, the emphasis placed on physical alignment, and the use of accessories to facilitate the accomplishment of postures (straps, blocks, blankets, chairs, rope wall…) It’s a practice that’s very well suites to beginners who want to progress step-by-step (there are different levels, from baby to advanced,) and to folks needing support in their poses (because of injury, or reduced range of motion.) Doing a downdog with the help of the rope wall, or following a certified teacher’s advice on how to be relaxed in virasana, there is nothing better.
• Sunday May 8th, 2016: Iyengar, Postures Avant Intermédiaires avec Alex Onfroy
• Sunday May 22nd, 2016 : Demi-Journée de Pratique Iyengar avec Anne Marie van Holder
• Sunday May 22nd, 2016 : Iyengar, Back to Basics… Pour Aller Plus Loin ! avec Helen M. Giovanello
• Monday May 23rd to Wednesday May 25th, 2016: Deepening Immersion in Iyengar Yoga with Billy Konrad
• Sunday May 29th, 2016 : Pranayama et Asanas avec Jean-Louis
• Tuesday May 31st, 2016 : Philosophie avec Sophie Boller
Martine Trélaün is the founder of Yogateau, the leading site for staying current with everything yoga happening in Paris. The goal of the site to make yoga accessible to all so that everyone can find happiness on their yoga mats, in Paris and elsewhere in France.